Quarantine Baking with Kat: 6-Ingredient Peanut Butter Protein Cookies!
Well, I had a cookie craving the other day, and I whipped these up with pantry items that you most likely already have in your house! They were ready in about 20 minutes and were so good that the whole batch was gone by the end of the day!
The best part? These cookies aren’t just tasty, they’re good for you, too. The secret ingredient in these cookies is vanilla protein powder! I use Preferred Keto’s KEYTO Collagen, not only because of the quality of ingredients, but also because of the unparalleled taste. While this particular recipe is not ketogenic, you could easily keto-fy it with a few easy substitutions.
Things you will need:
1. 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
2. 1/2 cup Preferred Keto KEYTO Vanilla Collagen Powder
3. 1 egg
4. 1/4 cup of sugar
5. 1 tsp cinnamon
6. ~1/4 cup flour of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix wet ingredients (peanut butter, egg, sugar) in a bowl until well combined.
3. Add cinnamon and protein powder, incorporating thoroughly. Slowly incorporate flour bit by bit until it reaches a play-dough texture.
4. Roll into small balls, place on a greased baking sheet, and flatten with a fork.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes, then let cool for 10 minutes.
How easy is that? Let me know what you’ve been baking recently! I’ve been itching to try some new things! If you’re interested in Preferred Keto’s collagen, use code KITTYKATHEALTH for 10% off your order!